Spicey Basil seafood Pasta. I wanted to eat calamari today but also wanted something filling like pasta, whipped this up! Enjoy! : ) PS sorry about the messy looking pic, my roommate and I started in on it right away and forgot to snap a fancy photo. Spicey Basil seafood Pasta Step By Step.
While this is cooking, boil your pasta as directed on the packet. Once cooked all dente, drain and season if required then place into a bowl and add your seafood sauce to the pasta. Spicey Basil seafood Pasta step by step. You can have Spicey Basil seafood Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicey Basil seafood Pasta
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian style seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of additional olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper or more to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper or more to taste.
- Prepare 1 packages of mixed seafood thawed ( i use squid, cuttlefish, mussels, clams, shrimp (340g).
- You need 3 cup of whole grain Rotini or substitute with your favorite pasta.
- You need 1 large of red pepper choppes into small chunks.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until just tender. Meanwhile, pour cream into large frying pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions and parsley.
Spicey Basil seafood Pasta instructions
- Combine 1/4 cup basil, tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons oil, garlic, salt, pepper and cayenne in a medium bowl. Stir in seafood package; let stand for at least 10 minutes and up to 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until just tender.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking..
- Now add seafood sauce that has been sitting along with the red pepper. Cook, stirring, until the seafood is cooked but just barely cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes..
- Strain and Stir in the pasta and heat, stirring, until piping hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining 1/4 cup basil and season with pepper..
Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water until just tender. Add the tomatoes, garlic, butter or ghee, dried thyme and chili to the pan and stir. Pour the shrimp and sauce over the pasta. Top with fresh thyme, basil and parmesan cheese to taste. Here is how you cook that.