Super Easy Apple Cake. Stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract, then fold in the chopped apples. This apple cake is not only sugar-free but also flour-free and oil-free! The cake is super easy to make and tasty!
This cake is absolutely Super Easy and tastes just like 'Apple Pie'. When you feel like 'Apple Pie' but don't want to bother, this is it! This apple cake recipe is super soft, so delicious and easy to make. You can cook Super Easy Apple Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Apple Cake
- You need of Butter (about 65g) *softened.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of ‘Granny Smith’ Apples *peeled, cored and cut into large cubes.
- It’s of Almonds (Raw or Roasted) *coarsely chopped, can be replaced by Pecans or other nuts.
- Prepare of SR Flour.
- You need of Ground Cinnamon.
In a bowl, mix together the dry ingredients – flour, cinnamon, sugar and sultanas Stir in the butter until well combined. Add the beaten egg, milk and chopped apple. Gently stir it all together until evenly mixed. Place flour, baking soda, salt and spices in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
Super Easy Apple Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 170C. Lightly grease a cake tin or line with baking paper. You can also bake this cake in a pie dish..
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar in a large bowl until creamy. Add Eggs one at a time, mixing well. Add Apples & Almonds and combine, then Flour & Cinnamon and combine all well. *Note: ‘Granny Smith’ Apples are very common green cooking apples in Australia..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until golden and cooked through. If getting too dark, cover with foil..
- Serve hot with cream, or this cake is also nice when cold..
Whisk oil and sugar in a bowl, then whisk in eggs and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix with a wooden spoon until JUST combined. Had some apples so browsed what to make – came across this recipe and it's FAB – moist tasty cake!! I did add baking powder as flour here in France can be a bit hit. The old-fashioned fresh apple cake recipe (sometimes called "Apple Dapple Cake") stays super-moist thanks to plenty of oil and juicy apples in the batter.