Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more.
Here's how to prepare a yummy apple cake without oven in a fry pan. Try it and let me know. If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to contri. You can cook Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan
- It’s 1 half of apple.
- Prepare 200 g of pancake mix.
- You need 1 of egg (follow the pancake mix instruction).
- It’s 150 cc of milk (follow the pancake mix instruction).
This apple cake in a frying pan evokes dreams of autumn. Not that cold season, when due to rain and wind, you don't even want to set foot outside but Indian summer. Garnish the dessert with mint leaves, raspberries, and serve on the terrace along with the evening tea and cuddle up with your loved ones in a warm blanket. Place a piece of aluminum foil onto the frying pan, spread some butter with kitchen paper.
Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan instructions
- Slice apples into 5mm.
- Heat butter in a frying pan until it melt and turn it off.
- Place apples in the pan.
- Mix a pancake mix follow the instruction. I use it Japanese one so mix with a egg and 150ml milk.
- Pour (4) on apple, cover and turn reheat to low for 5-10min.
- Cover and turn off the heat and leave for 5-10min until it is full baked. Insert skewer or folk into the center of the pancake and pull it out. when it is fully baked, there is no any wet batter on it..
- Flip it over onto plate. I do it with a dish.
- Ups !! I couldn't place on the center（ｉДｉ）.
- It's Done ! cut into pieces,we love to eat with whipped cream(＾～＾).
Heat butter in a frying pan until it melt and turn it off Place apples in the pan Mix a pancake mix follow the instruction. Once it begins to foam, place down the apples in a fan formation (or just place down however you wish). In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil. Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl (coating as you go to keep apples from turning brown.) Pour into the prepared cake tin. The cake is ready when it is risen and golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.