Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order your favorites from many designers.
Clean a large ovenproof frying pan thoroughly to get rid of any bacony or fishy flavours that might have lingered there from your culinary endeavours, then grease it with your margarine. Here's how to prepare a yummy apple cake without oven in a fry pan. Try it and let me know. You can have Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan
- It’s of apple.
- It’s of pancake mix.
- You need of egg (follow the pancake mix instruction).
- It’s of milk (follow the pancake mix instruction).
If you would like to support the channel, do not hesitate to contri. This apple cake in a frying pan evokes dreams of autumn. Not that cold season, when due to rain and wind, you don't even want to set foot outside but Indian summer. Garnish the dessert with mint leaves, raspberries, and serve on the terrace along with the evening tea and cuddle up with your loved ones in a warm blanket.
Easy Apple Cake with a fry pan step by step
- Slice apples into 5mm.
- Heat butter in a frying pan until it melt and turn it off.
- Place apples in the pan.
- Mix a pancake mix follow the instruction. I use it Japanese one so mix with a egg and 150ml milk.
- Pour (4) on apple, cover and turn reheat to low for 5-10min.
- Cover and turn off the heat and leave for 5-10min until it is full baked. Insert skewer or folk into the center of the pancake and pull it out. when it is fully baked, there is no any wet batter on it..
- Flip it over onto plate. I do it with a dish.
- Ups !! I couldn't place on the center（ｉДｉ）.
- It's Done ! cut into pieces,we love to eat with whipped cream(＾～＾).
Place a piece of aluminum foil onto the frying pan, spread some butter with kitchen paper. Heat butter in a frying pan until it melt and turn it off Place apples in the pan Mix a pancake mix follow the instruction. Once it begins to foam, place down the apples in a fan formation (or just place down however you wish). In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil. Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl (coating as you go to keep apples from turning brown.) Pour into the prepared cake tin.