Avocado and poached egg on toast. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen.
Mash your avocado, leaving it as chunky as you like. Sprinkle a little salt onto the avocado. Poach your egg, or use a fried egg, whatever you prefer! You can have Avocado and poached egg on toast using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and poached egg on toast
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s of sliced bread.
- Prepare of red onion.
- Prepare of salt n pepper.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of red bell pepper.
- You need of butter (optional.
Instructions Bring a pot of water to boil (use enough water to cover the eggs when they lay in the bottom). While the eggs are cooking, toast the bread and smash the avocado on each piece of toast. When the eggs are done, use a. Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes still on the vine and place in the oven.
Avocado and poached egg on toast instructions
- Take the flesh out of avocado put in a bowl,put lemon juice,salt n pepper mix with fork,mushed a bit but not too much.add finely chopped red onion n i had a red pepper at home so used a bit and of course i finely chopped it,give it a mix again.
- Poached an egg (unfortunately my poached egg didn’t come out right).
- Toast bread put butter (optional) spread guacamole quite a bit put the poached egg on top n Sprinkle some paprika,its really nice tasting and budget friendly too.
Carefully remove the avocado flesh and put it into a bowl with the lime juice, chilli flakes and black pepper. Using a fork smash the avocado to your desired consistency. Avocado on toast with poached egg The hugely popular brunch of avocado toast gets an instant upgrade with the addition of a soft and gloriously runny-yolked poached egg. Chilli flakes round this modern classic off with style. Toast the egg, slice the avocado and top the toast with it.