Holiday Green Bean Casserole. Have fun with the kids at this top campsite. Luxury camping holidays at affordable prices. Spacious & Comfortable Accommodation Perfect For Families, Groups & Couples.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in beans and cheese until blended. No holiday meal is complete without a green bean casserole. You can have Holiday Green Bean Casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Holiday Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 2 cans of cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen cut green beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Generous splash Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 container of French fried onions.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
It goes perfect with your mashed potatoes and your holiday turkey and will keep you warm and cozy on a cool evening. No holiday meal is complete without a green bean casserole. It goes perfect with your mashed potatoes and your holiday turkey and will keep you warm and cozy on a cool evening. Drain beans and pour into a large bowl of ice water to stop from cooking.
Holiday Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Add the soup, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a medium sized casserole dish. Mix well..
- Add the green beans and half the fried onions. Mix until smooth..
- Cover the dish with foil. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly around the edges..
- Cover the top with the remaining fried onions then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, sans the foil. Let rest for a bit then enjoy!!.
Fresh mushrooms, onion, and herbs with frozen green beans, sour cream, and cheddar cheese make this a delightfully tasty twist on the traditional casserole. I developed this recipe, longing for a 'no cans' version of the classic dish. I made this one year for my husband's family at Christmas time, and now they ask for it every year! In a mixing bowl, combine the drained green beans and soup. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the green beans.