Banana Bread – vegan and GF. Peel the bananas and add to a bowl. Mash with a fork and then add to a large mixing bowl. Add the sugar, oil, oat milk, gluten free flour, baking powder, bicarb, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon to the bananas and beat using an electric mixer until fully combined.
Delicious banana bread with chocolate swirls. Peel and chop up the bananas and pop them into a large mixing bowl. Mash the bananas until smooth then add in the oil, sugar and maple syrup. You can cook Banana Bread – vegan and GF using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread – vegan and GF
- You need of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of ground cloves.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of ripe bananas – mash 3 and slice 1.
- It’s of dates, chopped.
- Prepare of walnuts, roughly chopped – optional.
Pour in the flour, ground almonds, baking powder and cinnamon and combine well. Then add ripe, peeled banana and mash well with a fork. The Best Vegan and Gluten-free Banana Bread- made with a combination of oat and almond flour, this healthier banana bread is as wholesome as it is delicious! This recipe has been a long time coming.
Banana Bread – vegan and GF step by step
- Preheat the oven to 190C..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, spices and salt..
- Add the lemon juice, water, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well..
- Add the mashed bananas. Mix well..
- Stir in the dates and the walnuts if using..
- Put into a loaf tin – lined if it’s not a silicone one. Put the banana slices on top as decoration..
- Bake for about 50 mins – until golden. It’s ready if you put a skewer in and it comes out clean. Enjoy 😋.
Even though I already have a vegan and gluten-free banana bread on my site, I knew I could make a better version. How to make Vegan Gluten Free Banana Bread Add the gluten free all purpose flour into a mixing bowl (no need to sift it) along with the white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together. This vegan gluten free banana bread is moist, delicious, and perfect for breakfast or a snack. Using very overripe bananas give this bread a wonderful, rich flavor. Banana bread…it's the perfect thing to bake when you're in the mood for something warm and cozy and homemade.