Glass Noodle with Dry Miki. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk For people who wear glasses & want to see where they're going & what they're doing. See recipes for Stir fry Glass Noodle too.. Glass Noodle with Dry Miki small pack glass noodle • small pack.miki •.
Glass noodles, also known as, cellophane noodles, bean thread noodles, mung bean noodles, Chinese vermicelli, and in Thai "woonsen (วุ้นเส้น)," are noodles made from mung bean starch. These noodles are mostly sold dried in packets and you need to soak them per package instructions. To cook dried glass noodles, you need to pre-soak them either in cold water or warm water. You can cook Glass Noodle with Dry Miki using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Glass Noodle with Dry Miki
- It’s 1 of small pack glass noodle.
- It’s 1 of small pack.miki.
- It’s 1 of Chicken thigh strips.
- It’s of Shallots.
- It’s slices of Ginger.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Warm water can shorten the time. And drain them completely before frying. Cellophane noodles, or fensi (simplified Chinese: 粉丝; traditional Chinese: 粉絲; pinyin: fěnsī; lit. 'flour thread'), sometimes called glass noodles, are a type of transparent noodle made from starch (such as mung bean starch, potato starch, sweet potato starch, tapioca, or canna starch) and water. They are generally sold in dried form, soaked to reconstitute, then used in soups, stir.
Glass Noodle with Dry Miki instructions
- Soak glass noodle in water for five mins.Boil chicken thigh in ginger shallot black pepper until cook.Then remove chicken and wait until cool.Then slice it into pieces.Dont throw the water fro the chicken as can used to cook noodles.
- Stir fry shallots until soft then add chickenbcook them then add both miki and glass noodle.Mix well and pour water from the chicken.Cook it until noodles are soft..
Glass noodles come in a variety of thicknesses, but I usually like a smaller diameter of noodle which is very versatile. That said, I don't usually go for the thinnest noodle in the aisle because it's really thin. On this day I picked one labeled vermicelli which is about right. An easy and delicious glass noodles recipe. As I mentioned, this is a quick stir fry recipe that's super tasty.