Green Bean Casserole. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Scoop out the veg onto a plate. Fresh mushrooms, onion, and herbs with frozen green beans, sour cream, and cheddar cheese make this a delightfully tasty twist on the traditional casserole.
Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm. Festive Green Bean Casserole Mushroom Green Bean Casserole. Most traditional green bean casseroles center around mushroom soup and french-fried. You can have Green Bean Casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Casserole
- It’s 3 lb of fresh green beans.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 3 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 6 oz of French's crispy fried onions.
Try this green bean casserole and you'll never go back to the old stuff.. A casserole is an easy-to-prep, classic American comfort food. Serve one of the best variations on green bean casserole at your next holiday. Instructions How to Make Green Bean Casserole Now that you have bought all your ingredients and set the kitchen counter to begin.
Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Trim and steam beans.
- Make soup with 3 cans soup and 2 can water.
- Saute onion and garlic till soft.
- Combine all ingredients in pan and mix with some fried onion and salt pepper to taste.
- Top with fried onions and bake in oven 20 minutes at 350 untill bubbling and brown.
Test Kitchen Tips: • For a kick of spice, double. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course. You can make green bean casserole with canned green beans, fresh green beans, or frozen green beans. For me, it's all about canned green beans when it comes to creamy green bean casserole. With almost any other vegetable, I prefer fresh, but there is just something delicious about green beans from a can.