Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce. Enhance Your Taco Recipes With Cholula® Hot Sauce And Uncap Real Flavor! Enjoy The Blend Of Signature Spices With Cholula® Hot Sauces. Fish is a great choice when you're trying to cut back on fat.
Place tuna in medium bowl; sprinkle with taco seasoning. Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Pat whole tuna steaks dry with a paper towel and dredge in Cajun seasonings on both sides. You can cook Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce
- Prepare 2 of fresh raw 6oz tuna steaks.
- You need 1 tbsp of tamari or soya sauce (low sodium).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of avocado, cubed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- You need 6-8 of whole wheat tortilla wrap.
- Prepare of Lime.
- Prepare of Salad recipe.
- It’s 1 of English cucumber, chopped.
- It’s 1 of large tomato, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of Left over lime juice from meal.
- Prepare of Cajun sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun spice.
Place enough oil in a cast iron skillet to coat the bottom of the pan. Once the oil begins to smoke, carefully place the tuna steaks in the pan. In a large, rimmed dish whisk together orange zest and juice, lemon zest and juice, soy sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, shallot, garlic, parsley, ginger, and black pepper. Place tuna steaks in the marinade and turn to coat.
Fresh tuna taco / Cajun sauce instructions
- Marinate tuna in tamari with sesame seeds.
- Chop all ingredients and place in separate bowls. Set on table for everyone to fix there own taco. Squeeze lime on top of taco..
- Salad Chop and mix ingredients. Serve with tacos.
Preheat grill or large skillet over medium-high heat. To accompany his fresh tuna tacos, chef Aarón Sanchez of New York City's Paladar makes a quick, vinegary, supercrunchy red-onion pickle. It's lovely with the warm, soft tortillas. Chef Chad Phares shows us how to prepare tuna tacos. The most requested appetizer at his Grand Isle restaurant, Hurricane Hole.