Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe). Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Check Out Recipe Cheesecake On eBay. Sorry I don't have my own picture.
Add the eggs, and mix together. Pour mixture into the ready-made pie crust. Add the eggs two at a time and mix until smooth. You can cook Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe)
- You need 2 cups of guava puree (deseeded).
- Prepare 1 cup of thick cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar (as you prefer).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- It’s 2 cups of Digestive biscuits/ cookies (crushed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s as needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Blend in the sour cream and vanilla. Add the guava paste and mix on low speed until the guava cubes are separated. This recipe for Cuban guava cheesecake features complex flavors with a tangy fruit puree of canned, poached, guava shells, rum, orange zest, and other ingredients blended into classic, rich and creamy cheesecake. Well loved, especially in Cuba, guava has a distinct mildly sweet "tropical flavor".
Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe) instructions
- Take crushed digestive biscuits(if you are using digestive biscuits, add a pinch of salt)/ Cookies in a bowl, add butter and mix well..
- Take a crystal serving dish, spread the mixture on it, flatten it with your palm and keep it in freezer for 30 minutes..
- Take a separate bowl, put guava puree (deseeded before making puree) in it, add thick cream and mix it well with spatula..
- Boil 1/4 cup of water and mix it in a bowl of gelatin. Stir well, make sure it dissolved well without forming any lumps..
- Add molten gelatin in a guava cream mixture and mix thoroughly..
- Take out a dish of set digestive biscuits from freezer.. put a layer of guava mixture and keep again in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Garnish it with sliced pistachios before serving…
Guava and almonds are the main ingredients. Guava Cheesecake Recipe: Move Over, Pumpkin Pie! So, I'm still on my quixotic quest of declaring November as National Guava Month. To that end, I am happy to share my recipe for Guava Cheesecake in time for you to make it for "El Sanguibin." Of course, the main ingredient in cheesecake is cream cheese, which is inexorably tied to Philadelphia (thank you, Kraft Foods). Add the egg, cream and vanilla; mix on low speed until combined.