Holiday Nibbles. The holidays are a time of celebration and frenzy, but we are here to make holiday entertaining easier than ever! Here are a few recipes to create delectable but easy nibbles that will keep you out of the kitchen. Jam, Cheese and Cracker Combo: This easy recipe will be the hit of any celebration.
A Decadent Pate Les Trois Cochon's Venison Pâté is a rich blend of pork, venison, and chicken liver, studded with cranberries, pistachios, and bits of sweet apple. A tasty nibble for any holiday table, slice and serve this pâté with crusty sourdough, peppered flatbread or with a crunchy green winter salad. Whether it's for kids or for adults, your guests are going to love these! #christmassnacks #christmasparty. You can have Holiday Nibbles using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday Nibbles
- It’s of Dishes clockwise: Onion Veggie Dip, Salmon Dip, Gucamole,Antipasto,Kosher Dill Pickle,Bacon Wrapped Scallops,Cocktail Sauce,Thinly Sliced Baguette, Assorted Crackers.
- You need of Center Tray: Kolbassa, Celery Sticks, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni,Baby Bell Cheese, Marble Cheese,Green Onion,Yellow Sweet Pepper, Baby Carrots, Grape Tomatoes.
- It’s of Veggie Dip Recipe: 500ml of sour cream, 1 packet of onion soup mix. Combine the ingredients and chill until ready to serve. If you want a smooth dip sift the onion soup mix into the sour cream.
- Prepare of Salmon Dip Recipe: 1 tin salmon, 1 package of cream cheeses, 1/3 cup finely minced red onion. Remove skin and salmon bones, combine all ingredients and mix by hand until smooth and evenly combined.
- It’s of Guacamole Recipe: 3 avocados, 8 grape tomatoes, tsp finely minced red onion, garlic, pepper, salt to taste, tsp lemon juice. Use hand blender to combine to desired texture. Chill until ready to serve.
- It’s of Antipasto First Step: liberally cover bottom of dish with good quality olive oil. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Prepare of Antipasto First Layer: Halve grape tomatoes and arrange on dish flat side up and so there is no space left. Sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic. Be careful not to over salt.
- It’s of Antipasto Second Layer: thinly slice mozzarella cheese to fit on top of the tomatoes. Place one piece on top of each tomato. You may slice extra and randomly add it.
- Prepare of Antipasto Third Layer: slice prosciutto into 1cm by 5 cm strips. Fold or roll or scrunch and place one piece on top of mozzarella. I slice up extra prosciutto and sprinkle it randomly.
- Prepare of Antipasto Fourth Layer: Finely slice half a red onion and scatter it over the entire dish. Sprinkle capers and red olives. Drizzle with a bit more olive oil. Chill until ready to serve.
- It’s of Bacon Wrapped Scallops: wash and pat dry scallops. Wrap bacon around scallop and add to a presoaked bamboo skewer. Line a baking sheet with parchment. Place skewers on pan and broil for 20 minute.
- Prepare of Center Tray: you can basically add whatever your preference is. I usually have ham, turkey and other cold meats, but I forgot to buy it.
See more ideas about christmas snacks, christmas food, snacks. See more ideas about food, recipes, appetizer snacks. Tasty Nibbles For Last-minute Holiday Entertaining. Yes, the holidays are in full swing, but take a deep breath — we're not done yet.
Holiday Nibbles instructions
- You may add other ingredients such as cauliflower, broccoli or other great veggie for dipping..
- Not shown: I baked a Brie cheese and we had a Boursin Cheese dip..
We've still got Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year's Eve ahead, and all the accompanying festivities. Perhaps you're super-organized and have all your menus planned through the end of the year. But if you're like most of us, between work and. The Christmas party season is almost upon us, and whether you're visiting or hosting, having a set of impressive, easy-to-make dishes to hand is a real time-saver. This is when simple dips and quick nibbles really come into their own.