Chocolate Pudding. Your Delicious Spoonable Dessert Is Just A Refrigerator Away. Spoonable Desserts W/ Your Favorite Candy Flavor. The seeds had so much value they were used as a form of currency.
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and milk. Heat this mixture to a scalding temperature, then whisk it into the egg cornstarch mixture. Pour everything back into the saucepan and cook over high heat until the pudding thickens into a luscious, silky consistency. You can have Chocolate Pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- You need 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- You need 10 gm of choco powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 150 gm of dark chocolate.
- It’s 3-4 drops of vanilla esence.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s Aa needed of grated chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cream.
For the pudding: Combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium saucepan. Pour in the milk and egg yolks and whisk together. Stir over medium heat until the mixture just. Directions In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Chocolate Pudding step by step
- In a pan take sugar, cornstarch, salt and sugar mix it well.
- Now take milk and pour it slowly mix it without any lumps and stir continously.
- Now keep it in medium flame on gas.
- Now stir it continously untill it become thick.
- Now add cream and dark chocolate and mix it untill it chocolate melts completely.
- Add vanilla ecense and mix it well.
- Switch off flame.
- Pour it in to glass and know put it in fridge and garnish with grated chocolate or gems.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Chocolate pudding can be the basis for countless easy dessert recipes. Most rely on boxed instant pudding mix, but when the recipe specifies prepared pudding, you can use homemade if you prefer.