Cabbage vegetable soup. Environmentally Friendly Plastic Free Packaging & Biodegradable Pots Add the onion, celery and carrot, along with a generous pinch of. In a large Dutch oven or heavypot,.
Carrots, potatoes, onion and cabbage are simmered together, then pureed to make this super-easy vegetable soup. It's delicious served with soured cream and a crusty roll. Add stock and water, and bring to a simmer. You can cook Cabbage vegetable soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage vegetable soup
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 2 of whole bell peppers.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of green beans.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes 28oz.
- You need 6 cups of beef broth low sodium.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Tyme.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cups of squash.
- Prepare 2 cup of zucchini.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
Remove from heat and stir in chilli flakes, and parsley. How to Cook Cabbage Vegetable Soup. In a Dutch oven or large stockpot, heat olive oil over medium heat. To the Dutch oven, add the celery, cabbage, herbs, and broth.
Cabbage vegetable soup step by step
- In large pot cook onion and garlic until soft..
- Add carrots, cabbage, green beans cook additional 5 mins.
- Stir in pepper, broth, tomatoes, bay leaves and seasoning simmer for 8 mins.
- Add rest ingredient for 5 more mins.
- Remove bay leaves before serving it.
Then stir in the bell pepper. Gently fry the onions and garlic in the olive oil until softened and translucent. Chop the chorizo into small chunks and add to the pan with the onion. Fry the onions and sausage for a few more. Transfer to a liquidiser in small batches and blend until smooth.