Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole. Stir it then top with remaining onion. Green bean casserole is a casserole consisting mostly of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and french fried onions. Green Bean Casserole can easily be doubled or tripled and can be made ahead of time.
Sausage Balls are easy, cheesy and oh so delicious. Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole step by step. Find the best recipes for green bean casserole. You can have Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 can of cut green beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of French's Original French Fried Onions.
In a large bowl, combine the green beans, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, salt & pepper. Top with the fried onions and bake for a few more minutes. Make this easy green bean and mushroom casserole as a veggie side to accompany a main course. You could add cheese to the white sauce if you fancy.
Ashlee's Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Mix soup, milk, and black pepper in a 1.5 quart baking dish..
- Stir in green beans and 2/3 cup of the French's Original French Fried Onions..
- Bake in oven at 350° for 30 minutes or until hot..
- Stir. Top with remaining 2/3 cup of onions..
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown..
Perfect next to your holiday ham or turkey, this green bean casserole has a creamy, rich cheese sauce that enhances, but doesn't cover up, the green beans, so they are still the star of the show. Even though your family's probably expecting the same old green bean casserole you've been making for decades (the one with condensed soup, a ton of cheese, and way too many bread crumbs or French-fried onions), once they try this one, it might become a new holiday trend! How to Make Green Bean Casserole. Now that you have bought all your ingredients and set the kitchen counter to begin cooking, follow the green bean casserole recipe below for your tasty side dish. We love green bean casserole, but find this recipe just seems to use too much milk.