Easy Banana Bread. Find Easy Simple Banana Bread Recipe. Find Easy Simple Banana Bread Recipe. Search For Easy simple banana bread recipe.
Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. You can have Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 3/4 of ap flour.
- It’s 3/4 of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 of extra ripe bananas.
If using, chop the pecans on a chopping board using the cross-chop method (or you could bash them with a rolling pin), then fold them through the mixture. Spoon all the mixture into the loaf tin, then peel and slice the remaining banana and poke into the top. A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt.
Easy Banana Bread instructions
- Mash bananas, mix the flour and baking soda together..
- Add sugar, salt, applesauce to bananas.
- Add flour mixture in halves.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter loaf pan.
- Pour batter in and smooth out top.
- Bake for 50 mins or until golden brown.
- Nuts of your choice optional.
The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. Try making our healthy banana bread recipe. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. This is my go to banana bread recipe.