Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲. This easy slow-cooker chicken stew is loaded with vegetables and chunks of chicken in a creamy sauce. This easy slow-cooker chicken stew is loaded with vegetables and chunks of chicken in a creamy sauce. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
This recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken, Veggie, and Quinoa Stew definitely took a few attempts to perfect, but the final version I'm sharing today is worth the effort. The stew is packed with chicken, veggies, and quinoa, making it a hearty and satisfying meal on its own. Leftovers are fantastic for lunch later on as well. You can cook Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲 using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲
- You need 2 packs of chicken 🐔 thighs (skinless / boneless).
- It’s 1-2 of large eggplants 🍆, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1-2 of sweet potatoes 🍠, peeled and cut into chunks.
- It’s 2-3 of zucchini, peeled and cut into chunks.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 10-15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1-2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2-1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1 jar (45 ounce) of spaghetti sauce (your favorite flavor!).
- Prepare of Crusty bread.
Taste and add additional salt and lemon juice to taste. Slow-Cooker Chipotle Chicken Stew Slow-cook boneless chicken thighs in a spiced-up blend of fire-roasted tomatoes, chipotle chiles and cumin for a big-flavored, fuss-free meal. Transfer the browned chicken to the bottom of a large slow cooker, and add the chopped vegetables, spices, thyme, and a dash of kosher salt and black pepper. Add the tomatoes and chicken broth.
Crockpot Saucy Veggie Chicken Stew 🍲 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Cut chicken thighs into chunks and place into your crockpot…….
- Add into crockpot your eggplant, sweet potato, zucchini, black pepper, basil leaves, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, minced garlic, onion, green pepper and spaghetti sauce, mix all lightly………..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked and veggies are tender, stirring occasionally…….This really filled up my crockpot to the top so if you make this either make sure you have a very large crockpot or reduce the amount of veggies in it ! 😁.
- Serve with crusty bread on the side and enjoy 😉!!!.
Ultra tender flesh and super crispy skin smothered in a thick savoury sauce with vegetables. This Chicken Stew is slow cooked in the oven to develop deep, incredible flavours. The smell that fills the house when it's in the oven is simply wonderful! Made with skin on chicken thighs and drumsticks, this Chicken Stew recipe is a firm favourite during the colder months along with Beef Stew, Pot. Unlike stove top cooking, the liquid doesn't evaporate quickly in the slow cooker.