Easy Banana Bread Muffins. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake.
In a large bowl, mash bananas until only small chunks remain. Add in melted (and cooled) butter and brown sugar and stir until well combined. Easy banana bread recipe First, mash your ripe bananas in a bowl but leave it kinda' chunky (my preference). You can cook Easy Banana Bread Muffins using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 2-3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg, beaten (I used 1/4 cup egg white).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour (I used GF flour).
The darker they are the more banana flavor and sweeter your banana muffin recipe will be. In another bowl add your dry ingredient which is the cake mix, with your wet ingredients which are oil and eggs. Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and caster sugar with a big pinch of salt. In a separate bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, mashed bananas and buttermilk.
Easy Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin pan.
- In mixing bowl, mash bananas until completely smooth. Stir in melted butter..
- Mix in baking soda and salt. Stir in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the Flour..
- Pour/Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 12-15 min or until tester insert in center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.
They're ready when they've turned golden and a skewer or sharp knife put in the middle comes out clean. Remove the muffins from the oven and leave them to cool for a few minutes before removing them from the tin and leaving them to cool completely on a wire rack. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well.