Refreshing Taco Salad. A delicious refreshing taco salad with a tangy twist. Seasoned ground beef, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, pinto beans are just starters! Stir in half of the taco seasoning.
Pour over salad and toss to coat. Taco salad is easy to make with lean ground beef, and a rainbow of fresh ingredients like bell pepper, ripe tomatoes, crisp lettuce, beans, sweet corn and avocado, all tossed in a zesty lite Catalina dressing and topped off with tortilla chips. Impress your friends and family with the best taco salad ever! You can cook Refreshing Taco Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refreshing Taco Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- You need 1 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Bell or Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Cottage Cheese.
- You need 1 of Baked Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce or Spinach.
- It’s 1 of Dressing.
- It’s 1 of Pineapple Chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Cheese.
Line a large serving platter with salad greens. In a medium bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, and tomato. Arrange avocado and chile pepper slices over bean mixture. Taco Salad hits the spot on so many levels, the fresh toppings like tomato, olives, onions, and bell pepper mixed with salty Frito chips and seasoned taco meat are scrumptious!
Refreshing Taco Salad step by step
- Heat Oil to fry Tortillas.
- Cook ground meat, add peppers and onions.
- Add BBQ Sauce to cooked meat.
- Cut lettuce and Tomatoes.
- Prepare: Add meat on top of tortilla, shredded cheese, lettuce, beans, cottage cheese, tomatoes, dressing and a touch of hot sauce(optional) and ENJOY!!.
Add toppings you and your family love, like creamy avocado and sour cream, many ideas are listed below. To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with chorizo, corn, black beans, tomato and cilantro. Pour the dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. This easy Taco Salad recipe is loaded with common, pantry friendly taco ingredients so you can make it at a moment's notice: spicy ground beef, crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, hearty black beans, creamy avocados, charred sweet corn, pepper Jack cheese all doused in creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing. A taco salad has all the ingredients of a classic taco, but as a salad it's a lot easier to devour.