Beef and Bean Burritos. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month.
Add the black beans and stir to mix well. Add refried beans and burrito seasoning packet. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. You can have Beef and Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Bean Burritos
- It’s 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 10 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need of Flour Tortillas.
- It’s 2 cups of 4 cheese Mexican shredded cheese, or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of jar of Salsa.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is cooked through. Add the cumin, chili powder, oregano and salt and stir to combine.
Beef and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown ground beef in a large pan, drain off any fat……
- Put chopped green pepper, onion and minced garlic to sauté with ground beef…..Sauté until veggies are tender……
- Add to ground beef mixture: taco seasoning mix, black pepper and your can of refried beans…..Mix all well……Remove from heat…..
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with butter cooking spray…..
- Place one flour tortilla on a plate…….
- Place 2 heaping spoons of the meat mixture in the middle of the flour tortilla…….
- Place some shredded Mexican cheese on top of meat mixture, then wrap tortilla up as if you were wrapping up an envelope……
- Place wrapped up tortilla in a large baking pan, repeat until all meat mixture is used up…….
- Pour your jar of salsa all over wrapped burritos……
- Next place any remaining cheese over burritos……
- Place baking pan in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until Cheese has melted……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Make sure you put some sour cream on top of your burrito 🌯!!! 😊.
These beef and bean burritos are easy to make and quite delicious. The ground beef is cooked along with onion, garlic, and spices, and then combined with refried beans and mixed with enchilada sauce. Garnish with shredded lettuce, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, or your favorite burrito topping. Place a burrito on the work surface. Add ground beef to a large skillet over high heat and sprinkle with taco seasoning.