Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos. Find Where To Watch Your Favorite TV Shows And Movies Anytime, Anywhere. Fold in two ends of the tortilla, then roll into a burrito. Place the burrito on a plate and spoon some of the Green Chile Sauce over the burrito.
Fold up two ends and then roll in to a burrito. Place burritos in a pan and then smother with the sour cream green chili sauce. Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and any extra cheese. You can cook Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos
- You need 6 of flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef cooked.
- You need 1 can of refried beans or fresh cooked pinto beans (see my beans and ham recipe, this goes well in burritos ).
- Prepare 2 cup of Pork green chili (see my recipe ).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to hit subscribe for more! Visit: www.joyfulmommaskitchen.com to find this recipe and many more. To make these smothered burritos, simply brown ground beef with some diced onion and season with a packet of taco seasoning. Then, add the beef mixture along with a generous smear of refried beans, cooked rice, and cheese to large flour tortillas.
Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos step by step
- Lay out tortilla and fill with beans and beef. Roll folding the ends in first. Repeat with all 6 tortillas..
- Lay side by side in a large casserole dish..
- Spread cheese over the top of the burritos..
- Pour 2 cups (or 3) of chili over all 6 burritos..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 30 min..
- Serve immediately and can top with lettuce and tomato..
Enchilada Burritos are an easy beef and bean burrito recipe where a flour tortilla filled with seasoned ground beef and refried beans and smothered with some of the best enchilada sauce you'll ever taste. Smothered Beef and Bean Burritos instructions. Lay out tortilla and fill with beans and beef. Roll folding the ends in first. Lay side by side in a large casserole dish.