Grilled bread pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Quality Flooring At B&Q.
You can make this in a grill sandwich maker. Grilled bread pizza is ready to be served. Heat grill to lowest flame Cut your french bread in half lengthwise, spread the pizza sauce evenly over the french bread. sprinkle fresh garlic over sauce and then sprinkle cheese. You can cook Grilled bread pizza using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled bread pizza
- Prepare of . Onion chopped.
- You need of . Tomato chopped.
- Prepare of . Carrot chopped.
- You need of . Olives chopped (optional).
- Prepare of . Chicken.
- You need of . Garlic chopped.
- It’s of . Chilly powder.
- Prepare of . Soy sauce.
- It’s of . Salt.
- It’s of . Pizza sauce (i already posted the recipe).
- Prepare of . Bread.
- Prepare of . Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of . Butter.
Add the pepperoni, sausage, olives, peppers and onions. Place each half french bread onto a large piece of foil and loosely wrap around edges. Cut bread in half lengthwise and then widthwise. Spread meat mixture on cut side of bread; sprinkle with cheese, olives and pepperoni if desired.
Grilled bread pizza instructions
- Chop onion, tomato, carrot and olives. Mix well..
- Boil chicken with salt, garlic, chilly powder and soy sauce and shread this boiled chicken..
- Take bread and cut the edges and with the help of a rolling pin roll out the bread into thin flat slices..
- Spread some pizza sauce (i already posted the recipe) and on one side of bread place mozzarella cheese, on top add chicken, mixed veggies, again add chicken and cheese..
- Roll the bread slice tightly. You can use water to stick edges..
- Heat pan, smear some butter, place the bread and press it well and grill until golden brown..
- Then flip it and grill other side until cheese melts and become gooey. You can make this in a grill sandwich maker. Grilled bread pizza is ready to be served..
Bread pizza is one of the quickest and easiest recipes to make for anytime snack , It's an innovative version of traditional pizza as it has a similar look and same toppings only the Bread slice mimics of the pizza base with same cheese and veggie toppings. Of course the taste of Bread Pizza is different than the regular veg Pizza…but during lockdown, with limited. Grease the grill with some olive oil with the help of a paper towel to make sure the pizzas won't stick. Brush each pizza with olive oil and make sure they are covered in oil on the whole surface. Flip the pizza over to your hand and gently put it on the grill, with the oily side down.