Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup. Quality Smoked Scottish Salmon In A Wide Range Of Sizes To Suit Your Needs. Mix the yogurt with the mustard, lemon zest, dill and capers and season with pepper. Now use to coat the salmon really well.
Dot pieces of butter evenly over the fish. Finely chop the dill, parsley and chives. Place them in a bowl, add the mustard and the butter substitute then mash with a fork. You can have Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of salmon fillet, skin on.
- Prepare 1.25 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of limes, the juice of (plus more for serving).
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of chopped fresh dill (or 1 tbsp dried dill, but I really recommend fresh).
- It’s 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
A wonderfully simple recipe for baked salmon. The flavors of lemon and dill really complement the fish. Put the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the lemons, season well, then top with the rest of the lemonslices, bay leaves and dill. Dot the remaining butter over the top of the fish.
Roasted Salmon with Dill & Maple Syrup instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking dish with wax paper and place the salmon, skin side down, in it. Be sure to use a baking dish where the salmon fits snugly, otherwise the sauce will get lost in the corners, and you definitely don't want that!.
- Whisk all the other ingredients in a bowl, bathe the salmon with the resulting sauce..
- Place in the oven and roast for 12 minutes. Serve with your favorite starch side (we used a simple white rice with veggies). Garnish with lime wedges. Enjoy!.
Pull the sides of the foil up around the fish and pour the wine around the salmon. Lightly oil and season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper. Arrange lemon slices and fresh herbs on the bottom of a baking dish large enough to fit the salmon, and then place the salmon, skin-side down, onto the bed of lemon and herbs. Cut portions of salmon off the skin and serve with the Italian farro salad. Place salmon skin-side down in the centre.