Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos. Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tinas ranchero bean burritos. One of my favorites food recipes.
Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, tinas ranchero bean burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. You can have Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos
- It’s of for the burritos.
- Prepare 4 of flour tortillas (burrito size).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Ranchero Style Beans (recipe attached).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese or a melting cheese of your choice.
- It’s of topping ideas.
- You need of cooking oil.
- It’s of salsa.
- It’s of shredded cheese.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of green onions.
- It’s of guacamole.
- It’s of anything you like.
For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. Great recipe for Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos. Just defrost in microwave when ready to eat and proceed with recipe.
Tinas Ranchero Bean Burritos instructions
- Heat a skillet with a couple teaspoons of oil over medium heat Measure the beans I use a slotted spoon so I get mostly beans. Add the beans to the skillet and heat through mashing slightly. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348735-ranchero-style-beans-slow-cooker.
- Distribute the beans evenly on the 4 tortillas I spread the beans in the middle and too one side. Add the cheese..
- With the side that doesn't have beans facing away from you fold the two sides in about 3/4 inch.Then startiing with the side closest to you roll burrito up..
- In a skillet over medium heat add about a tablespoon of oil.When the oil is hot add a couple of the burritos turning to brown all sides.This only takes about 2 minutes.Repeat step until all are browned..
- Add the toppings of your choice.Serve and Enjoy!.
- You can use smaller tortillas as I did here if you prefer. Just adjust the amont of beans and cheese..
Burritos Refried Beans Recipes on Yummly Crisp Bean Burritos, Crispy Bean And Cheese Burritos, Cheesy Baked Bean And Rice Burritos. Heat a skillet with a couple teaspoons of oil over medium heat Measure the beans I use a slotted spoon so I get mostly beans. Add the beans to the skillet and heat through. Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tinas ranchero bean burritos.