🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 How to Make Pad Thai with Glass Noodles • Pad Thai Sauce Recipe. Also, you can add more of lime juice, chili powder, hot sauce, fish sauce to modify it the way you like it. This is very traditional Thai way to eat food. We always have chili, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, and etc on the dining table.
Pad Woon Sen is one of my very favorite Thai dishes. It may not be as popular as Pad Thai but is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Silky glass noodles (woon sen) are stir-fried in a savory sauce. You can cook 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 How to Make Pad Thai with Glass Noodles • Pad Thai Sauce Recipe using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 How to Make Pad Thai with Glass Noodles • Pad Thai Sauce Recipe
- It’s 1 of pkt. glass noodle.
- You need 1/4 cup of tamarind juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp. of Sugar.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp. of Palm sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp. of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 pc. of Shallot.
- You need 10 pcs. of Prawn.
- You need 60 g. of Bean sprout.
- It’s 50 g. of Chive.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Roasted peanut.
- It’s 25 g. of Tofu.
This dish is loaded with veggies and protein, making it a very satisfying meal. It's a Thai stir fried noodle dish made with glass noodles, proteins, veggies tossed in a savory and slightly sweet pad woon sen sauce. It tastes like it came from your favorite Thai restaurant. While the noodles are soaking, make the pad thai sauce.
🧑🏽🍳🧑🏼🍳 How to Make Pad Thai with Glass Noodles • Pad Thai Sauce Recipe instructions
- Mix all ingredients below for Pad thai sauce.
- Fried shallot + garlic with low heat•add pad thai sauce bring to boil and reduce + add water • add prawn cooking to half cooked way • add Glass noodle fry until absorb and cooked • add tofu + bean sprout + chive + roasted peanut + egg • Done..!!😋😋.
Put the fish sauce, tamarind and palm sugar in. I'm going to show you my favorite brand of Pad Thai pre-made sauce and a recipe to go with it. Pad Thai is the ultimate Thai noodle dish that has a special place in pretty much everyone's heart. It is an absolutely delicious noodle dish that is a staple at every Thai restaurant. The sauce itself is made with the perfect blend of savory, spicy, sweet, and tangy flavors with fresh.