Beef stir-fry. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Heat a small dry wok until it's very hot.
Heat a wok over a high heat until hot. Add half the oil and, when it's. Find quick and easy beef stir fry recipes to feed your family in a flash. You can have Beef stir-fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stir-fry
- Prepare of Stir-fry veggies.
- Prepare of Shredded carrot.
- It’s of Sugar snap peas.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Baby corn.
- You need of Beans.
- Prepare of Red capsicum.
- You need of Meat & seasoning.
- Prepare strips of Beef.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- You need of Mi Goreng noodles.
With noodles or rice, your supper is set. For the beef, place the beef strips into a bowl and add the light soy sauce, rice wine and cornflour and mix well. Heat a wok until very hot and then pour in. Move steak to the side of the wok and add broccoli, red pepper, carrots, spring onion and garlic to the centre of the wok.
Beef stir-fry instructions
- Marinate beef strips (1/2 a kilo to 1 kilo depending on how many people) in half a bottle of sweet soy sauce and 4 turns of the salt grinder – leave for a minimum of an hour.
- Cook 2 to 4 packets of Mi Goreng noodles for about 2 minutes, you only want the noodles to separate not be soft and mooshy. If your serving 4 people I'd go with using 3 packets. You could also use the sachets from the noodles to put in your beef marinate depending on what ones you like. Once noodles are cooked drain out the water and put to the side..
- Throw your stir-fry veggies in your wok (if you don't have a wok a big fry pan will do), you choose the veggies and the amount depending on what you like and how many people are eating. Swirl some more sweet soy sauce on-top and let cook for 3-4 minutes depending on fresh or frozen veggies, don't cook to long you don't want them to be soggy..
- Now throw your marinated beef into the hot wok/pan with your veggies let cook for about 2 minutes then add your noodles..
- Stir everything together for about 1 minute then turn of, you don't want to cook the beef strips for more then 4-5 minutes or they'll go tough and chewy..
- You could use chicken if you wanted and even rice instead of noodles..
Beef is paired with Szechuan-style dry-fried green beans in this quick and easy stir-fry. If you can find them, use Chinese green beans instead of regular green beans; they are much longer (they are also called long beans because of this), and will create a more authentic dish. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside while you cook the beef. Heat a splash of vegetable oil in a large wok or a heavy-based frying pan over a high heat, add the beef slices, garlic, ginger and chillies and stir-fry until just cooked. Heat a splash of olive oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, then add the onions, garlic and ginger.