Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Great Brands On eBay.
Stir in eggs and cake mix and. You probably have most of them on-hand at any given time: a few ripe bananas, a can of sweetened condensed milk, and some self-rising flour. Mash up the bananas into the mix and stir to completely combined. You can have Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix (I use Duncan Hines).
- You need 2 of eggs.
Keep some chunks as this will help to keep the bread extremely moist and textured. Pour into a bread pan that has been sprayed with a little extra virgin olive oil. This bread has a similar texture to bread made with yeast but doesn't require any yeast. This bread also does not contain any butter, oil, eggs, or refined sugar.
Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat thr oven to 350°F,.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add eggs, cake mix and mix well..
- Spray 2 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan with non stick cooking spray..
- Fill the pans (or pan) with batter..
- Bake for 35-40 mins, you might need to bake longer if using 1 loaf pan..
Egg and Banana Mixture Add the cake mix to the egg and banana mixture and mix until incorporated. Bananas, Eggs, Cake Mix all mixed all together! Three ingredient banana bread The recipe sounds beyond easy because IT IS! Mash the bananas, mix in the condensed milk and then fold in the flour. Method: First, you have to mix the ingredients together, then pour into a lined cake tin.