Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken. An Air Fryer That You Can Also Use To Roast, Reheat & Even Dehydrate Food. Comes With Customisable Programmes, Variable Heat Settings & One-Touch Controls From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order.
If your fryer is smaller you may have to cook in multiple batches. See recipes for Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken too. Dry the chicken pieces with kitchen paper. You can cook Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken
- It’s 3 of Chicken Thighs and 3 Chicken Legs.
- It’s of EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil).
- It’s of S&P (Salt & Pepper).
- It’s of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
Spray with a little oil on both sides. Mix the smoked paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper, and rub the chicken with the mixture on both sides. Place chicken in the air fryer skin-side-down. Transfer chicken to a plate and brush with barbeque sauce.
Eazy-Peazy AirFryer BBQ Chicken step by step
- PreHeat fryer @ 380*f.
- Dry Chicken Parts with Paper Towel.
- Lightly Coat Chicken with EVOO.
- Season with S&P.
- Place Thighs on bottom of Fryer Tray. Don’t Over Crowd. Place Legs on Reversible Rack with the Longer Legs of Rack face Down and Place Over Thighs.
- Cook @ 380*f for 25min.
- Carefully Remove Chicken, then coat with BBQ Sauce and Return to Fryer and cook for an additional 7 minutes.
Wipe off excess chicken fat from air fryer basket. Place the chicken pieces in the fry basket skin side down and insert the basket into the air fryer. Remove the basket from the air fryer and remove the chicken from the basket. Cover both sides of chicken breast with bbq seasoning. Place chicken breast in Air Fryer basket, making sure they do not overlap.