Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Searching for Easy and quick banana bread at Good-Appetite.com. Spray loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Stir in eggs and cake mix and stir until well mixed.
Mash the bananas, mix in the condensed milk and then fold in the flour. This bread has a similar texture to bread made with yeast but doesn't require any yeast. This bread also does not contain any butter, oil, eggs, or refined sugar. You can have Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread
- You need of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of yellow cake mix (I use Duncan Hines).
- Prepare of eggs.
Instructions Combine the eggs and bananas in a large bowl until well blended. Add in the cake mix and stir until everything's just combined. Allow to cool for a few minutes before. Method: First, you have to mix the ingredients together, then pour into a lined cake tin.
Easy 3-ingredient Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat thr oven to 350°F,.
- Smash bananas in a large bowl, then add eggs, cake mix and mix well..
- Spray 2 small loaf pans or 1 large loaf pan with non stick cooking spray..
- Fill the pans (or pan) with batter..
- Bake for 35-40 mins, you might need to bake longer if using 1 loaf pan..
Egg and Banana Mixture Add the cake mix to the egg and banana mixture and mix until incorporated. Bananas, Eggs, Cake Mix all mixed all together! I like to go ahead and grease my loaf pan with. Prep the baking pan and set aside. If you don't have a very high success rate with bread don't be scared of this recipe because I'm pretty sure it's impossible to mess this up! …waiting for the bananas to become overripe was just about the hardest part about this recipe!