Very easy banana bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Mash bananas and add flour, sugar, butter, vanilla, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and egg.
Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. You can have Very easy banana bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Very easy banana bread
- You need 250 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 115 grams of Fine Brown sugar.
- You need 115 grams of butter.
- You need 2 medium of Eggs beaten.
- It’s 500 grams of Over ripe banana's.
Mix flour and bicarbonate of soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf tin. Healthy banana bread A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt.
Very easy banana bread step by step
- Pre heat oven to 180°.
- Grease and line a 23 x 13 loaf tin.
- Combine flour and bicarbonate of soda and salt in a separate bowl..
- In another bowl cream sugar and butter together and add eggs..
- Mash banana' s and add to your wet mixture combine well..
- Add the floor mixture to the wet mix and stir in easy till you've combined the flour..
- Pour mixture into your loaf tin and bake for one hour. Fifty minutes for fan ovens. Or until firm to touch and a skewer comes clean after being inserted into the middle of the loaf..
- Remove from the oven and leave for ten minutes before removing from the loaf tin and placing on a wire rack to cool..
The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. Melt the butter in the microwave or over low heat on the stovetop. → Alternatively, for a more cake-like banana bread, soften the butter (but do not melt) and cream it with the sugar in a stand mixer in the next step. Place the melted butter and sugar in a large bowl and whisk until combined. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas and vanilla extract and mix util combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.