One Bowl Apple Cake. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil. Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl (coating as you go to keep apples from turning brown.) Mix together the baking soda and flour and add to the ingredients in the bowl. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and oil. Peel and slice the apples and add to mixture in bowl, coating the apples as you go to keep the apples from turning brown. Mix together the baking soda and flour, then add to the ingredients in the bowl. You can have One Bowl Apple Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Bowl Apple Cake
- You need 2 of Apples.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of ●Cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Salt.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and oil. I doubled this recipe and used a bundt pan for a larger cake. Love Jenneys' recipes as I am diabetic and need to watch my carbs and sugar intake. I have made her apple pie three times and my wife and I enjoyed that as well.
One Bowl Apple Cake step by step
- Wash the apples well with a sponge. Leave the skin on one and peel the other. Cut both apples into 8 slices, remove the core, and slice again into 5 mm pieces..
- Beat the egg with a whisk in a large bowl. Add the sugar and vegetable oil and mix until thickened..
- Add the apples to Step 2 and stir once, then add the ● ingredients (sift in if you can). Mix until just combined..
- Pour into the chiffon cake mold and rap against the counter 2 or 3 times to even out the surface..
- Bake for 40-50 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. If using a cake mold, bake for 50-60 minutes. (If it begins to darken midway through baking, cover with aluminium foil)..
- Once an inserted skewer comes out clean, it's finished. If it doesn't come out of the mold easily, stick in a milk carton, as shown in the photo, and slide it around the edge. Then it will come out easily..
- This is best eaten the day after cooking, as the flavors will meld..
- I also tried making it with olive oil, and it didn't alter the taste. Make sure to use neutral oils, otherwise it'll add an unwanted fragrance to the cake..
- Using baking soda caused the cake to turn a light brown color when baked. I also tried baking powder, but I think it tasted better with baking soda..
Just put all the ingredients, apples, sugar, flour and spices, in a bowl, mix and bake. It comes out moist, delicious and fills the house with the aromas of apples & cinnamon. Happy September and bring on the fall! One bowl apple cake is a simple and delicious dessert. It is a soft and moist cake with cinnamon taste that is out of the world.