Beef w/ Broccoli. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
The beef w broccoli was so good thanks sa panlasang Pinoy God Bless who prepared the foods k. Is the calorie count for the whole recipe or per serving? Thanks for letting me to know on how to cook beef with broccoli….i will try on Christmas day…. You can cook Beef w/ Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef w/ Broccoli
- You need slices of Beef steak.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking wine.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
In an oiled skillet over medium-high heat, sear the steak until cooked all the way through. Add a little more oil, then add the garlic and ginger to the pan. Cut flank steak lengthwise in half, then slice across the grain on a slant into thin strips. Marinate in mixture of soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, sherry and oil.
Beef w/ Broccoli instructions
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and cooking wine. These two should be in the same proportion. The amount should be enough to marinate the beef steak.
- Add a tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to the mixture.
- Add a tablespoon of brown sugar then a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Stir the mixture until corn starch and sugar are dissolved..
- Heat pan with cooking oil and saute the garlic cut into small pieces. Small cuts if ginger is then added..
- Add the broccoli and stir fry. Set aside the sauteed garlic, ginger and broccoli.
- Heat oil into the pan and cook the beef steak without the marinade. Cook until meat turns brown..
- Add the marinade and continue to cook in medium heat until meat ia tender. Add water if needed..
- Add the broccoli with the sauteed garlic and ginger. Continue to cook and let it simmer..
- Ready to serve once beef is tender..
Cut the florets and break into smaller bite size pieces. Massage the beef with your hands until all the liquid is absorbed. Heat the oil over high heat in a wok or large heavy skillet. Add the onions, garlic and ginger and fry for another minute. Add the broccoli and fry for another minute.