泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO). From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
You can cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO)
- You need 300 grams of – ground pork.
- Prepare 1 box of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- Prepare 3 of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- It’s 2 of – chilli padi.
- It’s 2 cloves of – shallots (optional).
- You need 6-8 cloves of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need 2.5 tablespoons of – Oyster sauce (I used organic mushroom sauce).
- You need 1 tablespoon of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- You need Half of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoons of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Prepare of White pepper.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) step by step
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till its about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if its too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in color then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil. I serve mine with a bowl of rice and sunny side up 😋😋.