Easy Banana Bread. Find Easy Simple Banana Bread Recipe. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. You can cook Easy Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 medium of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flower.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
If using, chop the pecans on a chopping board using the cross-chop method (or you could bash them with a rolling pin), then fold them through the mixture. Spoon all the mixture into the loaf tin, then peel and slice the remaining banana and poke into the top. A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt.
Easy Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine Miracle Whip, egg, and banana.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to salad dressing mixture.
- Pour into a 9×5 inch greased loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan.
The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date. Try making our healthy banana bread recipe. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. This is my go to banana bread recipe.