Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦. Delicious served with egg noodles or steamed rice, and with some fresh chilli scattered on top and a good squeeze of lime juice. Transfer the crispy beef to a bowl. Mix the soy, vinegar, miso and reserved noodle water in a small bowl.
Add the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, and beef broth. In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch and water. Bring to a boil, until sauce has thickened. You can cook Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦
- You need 2.5 pounds of beef flank steak.
- You need of Vegetable oil for sautéing (enough to coat bottom of pan).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- Prepare 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag frozen cut broccoli (or larger).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. Beef and broccoli is the most popular Chinese beef stir-fry dish in the United Status. It's the poster child of American Chinese food so much as that the most popular item in Panda Express is this dish! The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people.
Beef 🥩 and Broccoli 🥦 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your steak…….
- Slice steak into thin strips…..
- Place steak strips into a pan that has been heated with vegetable oil and fry strips until almost brown, then add some black pepper to strips and your minced garlic…….
- Next add your sliced onion and sauté all until onion is slightly wilted……
- Remove steak and onion from pan and set to the side……
- In the same pan that you used for the steak add your cooking sherry and boil until sherry is slightly reduced……
- Add to that pan : the condensed tomato soup, beef broth, crushed red pepper, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and ginger……
- Stir well and cook on low heat for about 20 minutes…….
- Now add your frozen broccoli and heat until broccoli is tender…..
- Now add your brown sugar and cook until slightly thickened….
- Next add your steak that you put off to the side and mix all well, boil for about 5 minutes…..
- Remove from heat and serve over white rice and enjoy 😉!!.
Transfer beef to plate and cover to keep warm. This beef and broccoli stir-fry can be completed in thirty minutes, which is an ideal quick and easy meal. Below is my version of the beef and broccoli stir-fry, from the perspective of a Malaysian Chinese. Choose the right cut of beef. Only the cuts of tender beef are suitable for stir.