Apple Cake. Bake one of our moist and fruity apple cakes for afternoon tea. Choose from rustic country apple traybakes, toffee apple squares, loaf cakes and more. Make this apple cake in autumn when local apples are at their best.
Try it as a dessert, served with custard or a caramel sauce. Coat the apple wedges in the lemon juice and set aside. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar,. You can cook Apple Cake using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cake
- It’s 2/3 Cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 of egg , well beaten.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Water Boiling.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Almond flour , ground to.
- Prepare 2 of Apple , cored and sliced.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
Sieve the flour and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Cut up the cooking apples into small pieces and add them to the dry mix. Measure the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, almond extract and melted butter into a bowl. Mix well until blended, then beat for a minute.
Apple Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F and butter a 10-inch round cake pan..
- In a food processor or mixer, add all the ingredients for batter and run for 10 to 15 seconds (Boiling water is used for grinding)..
- Pour the mixture in the buttered cake pan and arrange apple slices. Bake it for 45 minutes..
- Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon powder. Dot with butter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes more. Cool and serve the delicious Apple Cake..
Spread half this mixture in the prepared tin. Michelin-starred chef Frances Atkins' recipe for apple and olive oil cake is a (slightly) healthy alternative to the usual sugar and butter filled cakes. Naturally sweetened with sultanas and featuring olive oil instead of butter or margarine, this cake is then topped with a crunchy walnut topping and can be served with apple puree and cream. Begin by sifting the flour, baking powder and spices into a roomy mixing bowl, lifting the sieve quite high to give the flour a good airing as it goes down. Next chop the apples into small dice (with or without peel, just as you like).