Rice and Bean Burritos. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Looking For Rice Bean? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Bean and rice burritos This burrito recipe swaps tortillas for egg wraps, so they're satisfying and Bringing all the fun and flavour of a Mexican fiesta to your family dinner! This vegetarian recipe is a fail-safe Friday night favourite. You'll gently heat the rice then wrap it into a burrito with sautéed onion, garlic, black or pinto beans, hot sauce, and a few spices. You can cook Rice and Bean Burritos using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice and Bean Burritos
- Prepare 8 of Burrito tortillas.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 6 oz of rice (you can use taco rice, white, etc.).
- Prepare 15 oz of can of red beans.
- It’s 16 oz of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese, halved.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- You need 1 of sour cream, optional.
Add extra toppings such as non-dairy sour cream, homemade guacamole, salsa, and black olives if you like. These burritos are so filling that they're almost a complete and balanced meal on their own. In a skillet, warm oil over medium-high heat. Stir in beans, corn, if desired, and enchilada sauce.
Rice and Bean Burritos instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Brown ground beef in skillet for about 5 minutes or until done. While browning beef, bring water, rice, and beans to a boil in seperate pot. Boil the mixture for about 7 minutes or until rice is tender..
- Once meat is done, set aside. Add the rice and bean mixture to beef..
- Add a half cup cheese and half cup of salsa and mix well..
- Spread a half cup salsa evenly to a 13×9 greased dish. Then fill your tortillas with about 3/4 cup of rice mixture and roll up. Put the seam side down in the dish..
- Once you have rolled all your burritos, spoon your remaining salsa down the center of burritos and sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Then garnish with chopped green onions, fresh tomatoes, and sour cream!.
Remove from heat; let cool slightly. Add the black beans, spinach, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Lay a tortilla flat on a plate or clean surface. Add the garlic, chili powder, chipotle, adobo sauce, cumin, and cayenne. Add in drained and rinsed beans, and water.