Simple Pad Thai. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Have all the other ingredients ready by the cooker. Grind the dried shrimps to a fluffy powder in an electric coffee grinder (you can clean out the grinder by whizzing raw rice in it).
Make this easy prawn stir-fry for a speedy midweek meal. In a pestle and mortar, grind the garlic, coriander stalks, chilli and lime zest to a paste. Heat the oil in a wok. You can cook Simple Pad Thai using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Pad Thai
- It’s 200 grams of big rice noodles.
- You need of Some bean sprouts (soya).
- You need 15 of fresh shrimps.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 pack of tofu.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 springs of onion.
- Prepare 3 tsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s of Chili powder (optional).
- Prepare Slice of lime.
- It’s of Some pounded peanuts.
Pad Thai is a traditional Thai dish of stir fried rice noodles with eggs, fish sauce, lime and a variety of other ingredients. Whether you're after a chicken pad Thai, one with seafood or one with. This easy pad thai dish is pretty healthy. Pour just-boiled water over the noodles, cover and leave until just softened, then drain and rinse under cold water, then drain again.
Simple Pad Thai instructions
- Clean the shrimps and set aside.
- Heat the pan, add oil then add chopped garlic and onion. Once they smell good, add tofu, shrimps and eggs. Scramble them together..
- Add noodles, stir nicely. Add fish sauce, mix well. Add bean sprouts and spring onions, mix nicely. Taste it before serving it. You can serve with slice of lime, pounded peanuts and chili powder..
Pad Thai is one of Thailand's iconic dishes with flavours of tamarind, palm sugar, fish sauce, roasted peanuts and zingy lime juice, it's a real favourite along Bangkok's famous Khaosan Road. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the prawns and vegetables and stir. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. When it's really hot (a drop of water should sizzle straight away), pour in the oil and swirl around.