Beef and Broccoli. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Place a wok or large frying pan on a hight heat. Transfer the crispy beef to a bowl.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set it aside. Add steak, season with salt and pepper, and toss until steak is coated. Transfer beef to plate and cover to keep warm. You can have Beef and Broccoli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 1 lb of thinly sliced ribeye.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced onion.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 T of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic salt,.
- You need 3 T of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 T of olive oil.
Bring the water to boil and add a few drops of oil. Remove the broccoli immediately with a strainer or slotted spoon, draining the excess water. When all the beef is cooked give the wok a quick wipe out. Heat the remaining oil and stir fry the peppers and broccoli for a minute then pour over the stock and add the oyster sauce.
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Pour 2T olive oil in a pan and heat it..
- Coat steak in 1T corn starch, sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic salt to taste. Put in heated oil. Cook until almost done- stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Add another 1/2T of oil if needed, to the pan. Add broccoli and onions, and salt pepper and garlic powder to taste. Cook low..
- While the veggies are cooking, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and remaining corn starch in a bowl and set aside..
- Once veggies are tender, add your sauce mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Add steak, and cook for a few more minutes as sauce thickens and steak completes cooking..
- As with anything you can add more or less of the three ingredients to your liking, as well as seasonings. My family loves broc so I frequently add much more. Can serve alone or with rice..
Mix together the sauce ingredients and put to one side. The sauce is a combination of beef stock, light and dark soy sauce, Chinese rice wine (you can swap for sherry if you haven't got rice wine), sesame oil, sugar, white pepper and black pepper. Beef and broccoli stir-fry is an incredible dish. The florets of the broccoli soak up the stir-fry sauce, making it exceptionally delicious. Broccoli is the perfect match with beef as they are not only tasty but is a complete meal with protein and fiber.