Chocolate Pie. NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie features the sweet, creamy richness of a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels. Serve warm with whipped or ice cream. By Nestle Toll House Sponsored By Nestle Toll House Chocolate is a perennial favorite among Food Network fans, so we've collected the best of the best chocolate pie recipes.
Add the chocolate, vanilla, and butter, and stir until everything is beautifully combined. Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream! Orange Chocolate Ricotta Pie A traditional Italian dessert served during the holidays and for special occasions, this pie features the classic pairing of orange and chocolate. You can cook Chocolate Pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pie
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 5 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 (9 inch) of single pie crust.
- It’s of Meringue.
- You need 4 of egg whites.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of Optional 1/4 tsp cream of tartar.
The result is rich and tangy—a perfect finale to a Mediterranean-style dinner. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho Trusted chocolate pie recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. This pie–using a pre-made crust, pudding mix, and whipped topping–can be assembled in minutes. A homemade chocolate pudding is poured into a crust, covered with meringue, and baked until golden brown.
Chocolate Pie step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place all ingredients for pie in small bowls and set aside. Whisk egg yolks in small bowl and set aside..
- In a saucepan whisk together 2 cup sugar cocoa and flour. Blend in milk, vanilla and egg yolks. Turn stove to medium heat add butter and stirring constantly just until butter is melted. Pour into unbaked pie shell..
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until pie is not wobbly when shaken..
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar beating constantly, until stiff peaks form. Spread meringue on pie and return to oven until meringue is golden. Enjoy!.
Blend in evaporated milk and vanilla. Beat egg yolks, and stir into pan. Filling In a saucepan, stir together the sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt. Slowly stir in the beaten yolks and the milk. Cook over low heat, and stir in the butter and vanilla.