Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs. Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders! Browse Our Wide Range Of Sweets & Chocolate Today.
The first time I tried this dish, I fell in love with it immediately. Meatballs are simmered in a sweet and sour sauce for a quick and easy appetizer for game day or holiday… Continue Reading. Recipe: Tasty Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs. You can have Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs
- You need of Vegetables.
- You need 2 cups of red peppers, cubed.
- You need 2 cups of sweet onions, cubed.
- Prepare 2 cups of broccoli, deflowered.
- It’s of Meatballs:.
- You need 1 of lbs. Ground Beef (80% lean).
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet onions, chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pastene Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Meatball Sauté.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Sweet N' Sour Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple chunks (20 oz.).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of chilli powder.
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious My homemade shawarma. Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs. red peppers, cubed • sweet onions, cubed • broccoli, deflowered • lbs. Worcestershire sauce Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs lbs. Grandma's Sweet and Sour Meatballs are baked to perfection while simmering in an amazing sauce made with pineapple chunks and green pepper.
Sheik's Sweet N' Sour Meatballs instructions
- Wash and prep your vegetables. Cube the red peppers and sweet onions and deflower and cut the broccoli..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and mix thoroughly..
- Roll out your meatballs slightly smaller in size than that of a golf ball. If you got a good eye, the recipe should yield 36 of these scrumptious babies..
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees and take a 9 by 15 baking dish, in line it with heavy duty aluminum foil..
- Next, preheat a large fry pan to high heat with 2 tbsp. of olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce. Lightly saute the meatballs on all sides to a slightly brown color. You do not want to cook the meatballs through! Just saute them..
- When the meatballs are done, carefully place them in the bottom of the casserole dish..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce. Use a whisk to ensure that all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly. Next, add your fresh vegetables and again, mix thoroughly..
- Carefully pour the sweet and sour sauce and vegetables over the meatballs. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in the oven for 1 hour. Cook an additional half hour, uncovered..
- Fresh out of the oven!.
This family-friendly dinner is one you can turn to on busy weeknights. Fry in a little oil until browned all over. In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs and onion. Mix thoroughly and shape into golf ball-sized balls. Mix the bread crumbs, eggs, salt, pepper, and sugar together with the ground meat.