Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread". Here is how you cook that. I made this today and it was AMAZING. Honestly I'm not a banana fan but this turned me around.
Perfect for a stormy day like I had today! A savvy home cook has shared an easy way to make banana bread in only three minutes – no oven required. Immediately place pan onto a wire rack to cool before removing from pan and slicing. You can cook Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread" using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread"
- It’s of Banana's.
- It’s of White or Brown EGGS.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- You need of Veg Cooking Oil.
- You need of Shifted Flour.
- You need of White Sugar.
- It’s of Bread pans.
- You need of Shortening.
Next add in vanilla, sour cream (or Greek yogurt) and mashed bananas then, while the mixer is on, slowly add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix slowly until completely combined, scraping the sides and the bottom. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan (or pans). My family and I absolutely love this recipe! Love the idea of a recipe that uses up so many bananas in one go!
Nicole's "Easy Banana Bread" instructions
- Preheat Oven to 400°f.
- Grease Two Bread Pans with the shortening,set to the side..
- In large mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients, then slowly add all dry ingredients to the wet ingredients..
- pour half of the banana bread into each loaf.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, then turn each loaf around and bake for another 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to check to see if each loaf us done. Poke in the middle,if it comes out dry there done..
- When done set to the side and let cool before you slice the loaf..
And thanks for the info about the banana juice! I added in half a container of cream cheese because I had some left over from a big order of bagels. I've made lots of banana bread. This is a great recipe and so easy! It is now my GO TO banana bread recipe.