Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole. Low Prices on Bags For Potatoes. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Oven Baked Potatoes? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return.
Roast until the potatoes are soft and begin to. Loaded Baked Potato Casserole is a cheesy and creamy potato side dish recipe that is a twist on the classic twice baked potatoes. I always have potatoes on hand and I can't count the number of times I've stood looking at the bag of potatoes wondering what I could make with them that wasn't just "potatoes". You can cook Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole
- You need 2-12 oz bags of frozen cauliflower florets.
- It’s 1/3 c of low-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1/4 c of sour cream.
- It’s 1-1 oz of packet ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bag (12 oz) of frozen broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 c of diced ham.
- It’s 1 c of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 c of fresh chives, chopped.
- You need 5 slices of turkey bacon, cooked and chopped.
If you love a loaded baked potato, have we got a casserole for you. It's the ultimate baked potato — but in a casserole for all to share. This is inspired by crispy stuffed baked potato skins and the pleasures of bacon-topped baked potatoes, bringing both together to create one dreamy, creamy, crowd-pleasing casserole. Chill some beer, set out your favorite hot sauces, and get read to turn.
Loaded "Baked Potato" Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- Microwave both bags of cauliflower according to package. Drain and place in large bowl..
- Add in broth, sour cream, seasoning, salt and pepper. Combine well with either an immersion blender or potato masher..
- Microwave boccoli according to the package. Drain..
- Fold broccoli, ham, 1/2 c cheese and 1/4 c chives into the cauliflower mixture. Pour mixture into baking dish..
- Bake 20 min. Top casserole with bacon, remaining cheese and chives. Bake 7-8 min. until cheese melts..
Let the potatoes cool before peeling them. Slice the potatoes to your desired thickness and layer them in a baking dish. Remove and once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, remove most of the skin. Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Crumble the cooked bacon and set some aside for topping the casserole.