Carrot soup recipe. Search for carrot soup best recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. This recipe takes baby carrots along with other wonderful ingredients to create a creamy soup that is sure to please!
Adding a can of beans boosts the fiber and makes this soup extra filling. Looking for recipes for carrot soup? Taste of Home has the best carrot soup recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. You can have Carrot soup recipe using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot soup recipe
- Prepare of chopped carrots.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped ginger.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of crushed black pepper.
- You need of salt.
In a medium sized stock pot, over high heat, combine the chicken stock, carrots, garlic, dill weed, salt and butter. Heat the butter in a large soup pot over medium heat. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch.
Carrot soup recipe instructions
- Take a cooker,add chopped carrot,onion,ginger garlic..Add water until the carrots are completely immersed.Cook upto 3to 4 whistle.Open the lid after the pressure is gone..
- Strain the mixture.save the stock for later use.Take boiled carrots piece into grinder jar.make into paste.Put it back on flame.Add carrot stock,carrot paste in cooker.mix well.Add 1or 2 cuos of water,salt to taste,black pepper and butter.Bring it to a boil and turn off the flame.Hot Carrot soup recipe is ready to serve.It is very healthy soup contain vitamins A..
The key to carrot soup is, unsurprisingly, the carrots. If you can, try to get a few bundles of the smaller carrots with the stems still on. I find the bulk bags of de-stemmed carrots are less sweet. Ultimately, though, you can use any carrot—even purple or white ones—and I won't yell at you. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.