Instant Pot Chicken Burrito/Sandwich Filling (GF). Check Out Pot Chicken on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
Remove the chicken from the pot. Next, add in the chicken breast pieces, salt, paprika, and taco seasoning. To the Instant Pot, add BLACK BEANS, CORN, SALSA, CHICKEN BROTH, TACO SEASONING, BLACK PEPPER, and RICE. You can cook Instant Pot Chicken Burrito/Sandwich Filling (GF) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken Burrito/Sandwich Filling (GF)
- Prepare 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1-1/4 cup of long grain brown rice.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 1 jar of fire roasted salsa.
- You need 1 of large poblano pepper, diced.
- You need 3 cups of chicken or veggie broth.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
Stir in corn, black beans, salsa and green chiles. Add the ingredients to the Instant Pot. Add the chicken broth to the Instant Pot. Top with beans, corn, and salsa.
Instant Pot Chicken Burrito/Sandwich Filling (GF) instructions
- Saute onions with olive oil, 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add remaining ingredients and set instant pot to 12 minutes. If you're chicken is thick, you can cut the breasts into halves..
- Quick release instant pot. Remove chicken and shred. Mix back in and serve..
- Serve on your favorite GF burger bun, toasted. A slice of pepper jack cheese to your burger is delicious..
Combine the chicken and BBQ rub in a bowl and set it aside. Add broth to Instant Pot insert. Add chicken in, pushing chicken down as much as possible under the liquid. Place lid on Instant Pot and make sure valve is set to seal. Chicken is still the number one protein in this country, and the Instant Pot means that you can get any number of chicken dishes on the table on a busy weeknight.