Thai Peanut Chicken Curry. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. A recipe for spicy and fragrant Thai peanut chicken curry with coconut milk and plenty of cilantro on top. The trailhead sits at the side of the road, burrowing deep into the woods that surround the lake.
Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter. This recipe is adapted from an online posting by Amy Sherman for. Add potatoes, carrots, onion, peppers, and garlic. You can cook Thai Peanut Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- It’s 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 of tablespoo veg oil.
- You need 1 stalk of green onions.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
This easy to make peanut curry is bursting with delicious Thai flavors. Sweet potatoes, carrots, red pepper, and kale are cooked in a creamy broth made of red Thai curry paste, coconut milk, and peanut butter. Some perfect basmati rice or cauliflower rice completes the meal! Mix salt, coriander, cumin, turmeric, paprika, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry instructions
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..
Mix together thoroughly to coat each surface with spice blend. Chop the onions and mince the garlic and ginger. Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken is a creamy, peanut flavor infused chicken that is served over thick, rich noodles. Easy to make in just a couple steps adding all the ingredients together letting the slow cooker do the work for you! Enjoy the smells that will fill your home while cooking during the day.