Banana Bread (Quick & Easy). From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Choose from our loaf-ly selection of quick & easy recipes available online today Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.
Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. You can have Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread (Quick & Easy)
- Prepare 4 of Bananas, smashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg, Beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. This is my go to banana bread recipe. Quick and easy to make with ingredients you have in the cupboard. I have started buying extra bananas so there always some that go over so I can make this.
Banana Bread (Quick & Easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 360°.
- In a large bowl, Mix with a wooden spoon, butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the sugar, egg, & vanilla well.
- Mix baking soda, salt & flour in well..
- Pour mixture into a greased 4×8 loaf pan. Bake for and hour..
- Optional, add walnuts, chocolate chips, etc. for additional yumminess.
A fantastic quick bread, which makes use of over-ripe bananas. Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Spoon all the mixture into the loaf tin, then peel and slice the remaining banana and poke into the top. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment.