Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, bell pepper, corn and onion. Pour over chicken, tossing gently to coat. Line tomatoes with leaf lettuce or spinach leaves.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tomatoes. Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Cover and chill chicken salad if not using immediately. You can have Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato
- It’s of recipe butter Poached Chicken ,recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need of chopped celery.
- Prepare of chopped onion.
- It’s of chopped fresh herbs, I used a mix of chives, parsley and thyme.
- Prepare of Spicy ranch dressig/dip, recipe attached in direction step #2, or more if desired.
- Prepare of medium to large fresh beef steak tomatos.
- Prepare of mixed lettece greens.
- Prepare of medium cucumbers, peeled if desired and sliced.
- Prepare of slices of crispy cooked bacon, crumbled into bite size pieces.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- Prepare of recipe Bacon Cheese Breadsticks, recipe attached in direction step #3.
Just before serving, use a spoon to scoop out the insides of the tomatoes (reserve insides for another use). Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Invert tomatoes onto paper towels to drain. In a small bowl, combine the chicken, carrot and onions.
Chicken Salad Stuffed Tomato instructions
- Have chicken meat removed from bone and cut into bite size pieces, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361056-lemon-herb-butter-poached-chicken-breasts.
- In a bowl combine chicken pieces, celery, onion, herbs and ranch dressing. Spicy Ranch Dressing / dip attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
- Divide lettece between 4 plates. Core tomatoes and cut in wedges but don't cut through just open enough to be able to fill with chicken salad. Place tomato in center of greens fill tomato with chicken salad. Divide cucumbers between plates and add bacon and serve with additional ranch dressing on the side. Serve with Bacon Cheese Breadstcks. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348315-bacon-wrapped-cheese-breadsticks.
In small bowl, mix chicken salad and horseradish. Chicken Salad is always a favorite. This version of chicken salad stuffed into tomatoes is perfect served for a luncheon, shower, or a light supper with friends. Nine times out of ten if I ask my husband what he'd like for lunch or supper during the summer, his answer will be, "some kind of chicken salad". Scoop out insides of tomatoes with a melon baller.