Garbanzo Mediterranean Salad. Your favourite Mediterranean restaurants available on Deliveroo. Investment in Amazon Could Create You A Second Salary Every Month. Ingredients and Substitutions Garbanzo Beans – Also known as chickpeas, garbanzo beans are the star of this dish.
This quick and easy meal is a testament to the satisfaction of a good main course salad and is just one example of how to include healthy, protein-packed beans in a warm-weather menu. Serve with pita chips or warm pita bread on the side. Prepare the Right Rice according to the packaging directions, using vegetable or chicken broth as the liquid. You can cook Garbanzo Mediterranean Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garbanzo Mediterranean Salad
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1/8 Tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes-cut in half.
- It’s 1 of English Cucumber.
- You need 1-15 oz of Can Garbanzo Beans.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion-Sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 4 Oz of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL- 1 Avocado-diced or sliced.
Once cooked, fluff with a fork and stir in the herbs. In a large nonstick frying pan, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, place the Directions Make salad: In a large bowl, toss together chickpeas, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, olives, and feta. Make vinaigrette: In a jar fitted with a lid, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
Garbanzo Mediterranean Salad instructions
- Mix Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Salt and Pepper.
- Combine the other ingredients.
- Now combine both dressing and other ingredients and enjoy!.
Dress salad with vinaigrette just before serving. Place sliced red onion in a small bowl and drizzle with lemon juice to cover. In a large bowl, combine chickpeas, tomatoes, feta cheese, kalamata olives,. Using a mortar and pestle, pound garlic. Drain and rinse the chickpeas until no bubbles remain.