Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Rice Bowl on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Do you like a combination of salmon & avocado?
Assemble rice bowls: Put rice and spinach in the bottom of a bowl. Lay salmon on top. (skin will peel off easily, if you prefer it skinless) Garnish with. Rice bowls topped with crispy skin salmon, avocado & tomato salsa and a delicious creamy cilantro sauce. You can have Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl
- It’s 400 g (14.10 oz) of Fresh salmon fillet.
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 600 g (21.16 oz) of Cooked rice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hontsuyu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Japanese sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Wasabi paste.
- It’s to taste of Roasted sesame seeds.
For the rice you can use your favorite type of rice. Combine rice and greens in a large bowl. Here is how you achieve it. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less.
Salmon Avocado Don Rice Bowl instructions
- Chop or slice salmon & avocado into bite size pieces. Use very fresh salmon as used for sushi. If you don't like uncooked fish, lightly cooked salmon will be ok too..
- Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice..
- Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. You can get it at Amazon or International Markets like Jungle Jim's in Ohio..
- Please make sure to use "Japanese" sesame oil. The one you can get at the local grocery store is a different one. The smell and texture are completely different. You can also get a Japanese sesame oil at Amazon or the Jungle Jim's. KADOYA is very popular in Japan, and the price isn't so expensive in the US..
- Mix hontsuxu, sesame oil and wasabi well in a bowl. Pour this sauce over salmon & avocado..
- Sprinkle roasted sesame seeds on top..
- Richer!! → Soak salmon & avocado in sauce mixture and keep it in the refrigerator at least 30 mins. Next day the taste becomes even richer!.
- It also goes well as a salad topping or enjoy it with crackers..
Put salmon & avocado on cooked rice. Hontsuyu is the soup base which is a mixture of soy sauce, sugar, fish & seaweed broth. Cut avocado in half, take out the pit, and take off the skin. Chop avocado and add it to a small bowl. Add lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, and salt.